1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Late 60's early 70's Traynor YBA2B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Funkster, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Funkster

Funkster Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    What I have here is a TONE MACHINE!!! Great little recording amp. 60's/70's All tube Traynor YBA2B, 25 Watts, Tone for day's. Great practice or bedroom amp, The pics don't do it justice. I had this amp completely gone through by Aztec Electronics and it sounds nice, The only thing not original is the three prong grounded plug! I have 300 into it and I'm looking to get $235.00 for her locally and shipping it would be a Bi*** so I prefer local pickup but would have to charge extra for shipping it.. This is a great amp.. Need cash for gas, No trades unless you have a unlined Fretless for sale.
    Thanks.

2. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    A few more...

3. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Indianapolis, IN
    Aztec is where I used to bring all of my stuff, when I lived up there.... and oh yeah, bump for a great TB'er!

4. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Bump!! Thanks Raj!

5. I've played through this amp and it is tres cool. I 'almost' bought it off Henry I like it that much but I have moving expenses and stuff to cover so I had to pass......

Jeff