1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Late 60's Traynor YBA1 Stack Priced to sell

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Funkster, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    $450 Local only , Just as it was and exactly what I paid for it at Daddy's.
    Loud ass all tube 60 watt's (Sounds more like a 100) Sounds friggin killer. Great recording amp but I don't need them all, I need the cash to re-cap and re-tube my Ampeg flip top. THis baby has all original Sylvania tube's so it could use a retube. I;m not sure about the speakers it's just the matching 215 cab that sounds good. This is the real deal and a good deal I have seen just the heads go for well over 350. Great amp at a great pric.
    [​IMG]

2. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    One price drop before the head goes to the Bay tonight.. 400 buck's local pickup only unless you just want the head, Will ship the head for 325 shipped. Lower 48 only of course,,

3. KnowledgeGod

KnowledgeGod

Jan 15, 2009
  4. badsneakers

badsneakers Supporting Member

May 31, 2004
    do you still have this?
    if knowledgeGod doesn't buy let me know>>

5. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    How much for the head for local pickup?

6. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Oh Dave bro this head is long gone,, I forgot I even had one of these!

7. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    bummer man. :( Looking for an inexpensive first tube head. Found a great tech whose shop is two blocks away from my house too.