Late name change notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, May 19, 2007.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I got a few PMs and stuff about this, I didn't make a thread about my name change I was and technically am still Matt T, I just have become increasingly paranoid about real name on the web. Not because of any of you, and not for any realistic reason. A friend lost her job because of her being herself online, and I just want to make sure something like that doesn't happen to me.

So name change.

Unrelated note, I did just get a full time job, and I'm going to start bringing home some decent scratch. Free time is going to be pretty sparce, but... it's the price you pay. I'm currently saving up money to eventually move out to Las Vegas. So for the first time in a long time, I am actually working torwards a real actual goal, it's interesting.

Word.

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Who are you? :eyebrow:

Just kidding, you'll always be Matt Till to me!:D

3. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Yoyo's Hurt When You Crank It Into Your Face

Feb 18, 2007
    Cleveland Ohio
    hes Matt T of Edinboro PA

hahah just kidding :)

yeah google your name youll be surprised by the results.. I apparently went to a few colleges for music LMAO weird that someone has my exact name including my middle name and is also a musician..

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Ok whoever you are. Weirdo. :D

5. Diggler

Diggler

Mar 3, 2005
    Western PA
    Matt T? As in Mr. T? As in you ain't gettin' on no plane, fool!?

On another note, I'm kind of getting bored with my screen name... maybe I'll send an IM and get it changed to Matt Till now that it's available...

:D

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Dude, take it, I don't even like it that much.

7. 'cause the only thing better than losing your job because of something you said on the Internet is losing it over something an imposter said. :D

8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Yeah honestly, at the time I was being too paranoid, I already kind of regret the name change. Oh well...

9. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I'm with you Matt. I mostly stopped using my full name online after I became a teacher.

bc

10. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    You look much older than 24 in your picture. :D But with 13,999 posts we got'a respect you. :cool:

11. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Kinda off topic but , I think it's nuts to be judged by your online activity .I can see it if you post a video of a crime such as torture , murder or sex crimes etc..

Think of all the goofy oddball stuff you do that no one or very few people know about and know this , EVERY person on this earth has similar secrets and odd habits. I know I do.

Sometimes the info is used as a nail in a coffin when they have it out for you .

We should all be on alert due to this kind of activity and work to crush it before it gets any worse than it already has.

What happened to freedom and the right to live your own life without big brother?

12. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    yeah nowadays u gotta be careful. it's cause of myspace u gotta be careful tho. some companies will search for your myspace page and if they see anything they dont like they wont' hire you. and that girl just a short while back didn't get her teaching degree because of some picture of her on her myspace drinking a beer. that was gay as all get out.

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021