1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Latest Craigslist score and TeddyBearLove Mesa cab trade

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by seventhsunbass, Nov 23, 2010.

1. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Just snagged a Mesa Boogie Bass 400+ from the Craigslist for $300! Put my used set of tubes ( I kept the spares from my # 1) and it rules. In the pic below, it is setting on the Mesa 1-15" I got in a trade with TeddyBearLove. This combo is the sh*t! He is a great person to trade with. I love me some C-List!!!
    P.S. Anyone know where I can score some EQ slider tabs? I need a few as there are 3 missing from this one. Please let me know.

2. GCool

GCool

Dec 9, 2007
    Nashville, Tn
    The Low End, Orange Amps, SIT Strings
    Nice score bro! Got to love C'list. I scored a 73 SVT for $100 just last week!

3. Ugh...you both suck ;)
    But yeah I score all kinds of goodies on Craigslist.

I picked up my Sound City L200 for $200 on there.

4. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    Those are some crazy low prices! Nice scores for sure

5. hoshbrown41

hoshbrown41

Jun 19, 2009
    Padron me, going to check craigslist....

6. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2005
    Syracuse NY
    Endorsing artist: Dingwall Guitars
    The only thing we have are old pianos, flutes and some Squiers going for 50 bucks above street price.

7. KsPiNeSh

KsPiNeSh

Mar 28, 2008
    Kansas City
    Amen.

8. hoshbrown41

hoshbrown41

Jun 19, 2009
    HAH! Just found an ampeg BA112 for $150 - I've been looking for a good practice amp since my old one has long been dead and I've only had interface/pc speakers :bawl:

Plust moving a 410HLF and a SVT-6 head w/ rack isn't very fun.

9. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
    Wow awesome deal, congrats!

A few years ago I scored a near mint 400+ in a Mesa sus-4 shock case, with a Mesa 1516be road ready cab all for $500 out the door. The rig was originally priced at $1200 but after discovering the amp was blowing fuses the pawn shop accepted my $500 offer.

When I got it home and popped the top cover I found one of the (inner-row) powertubes had rattled out of its socket. I pushed the tube back in and It's never blew another fuse in 5 years now. I ended up selling the cab for $400 so I figure I only payed $100 for mine.

10. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    I am indeed humbled by your pawn shop prowess. I often fish in that pond myself. Deals to be had, for sure.