Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Latest issue of Bass Guitar

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ElMon, Feb 26, 2006.

1. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Did anyone else almost cream when they saw the pimp-ash Sadowsky P5 in the latest issue of Bass Guitar? I saw that price tag though, and thankfully all GAS was quickly suppressed. However..............

Does this mean that we might see the exact same bass in the Metro Line???????????????????
    :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I'm robbing a liquor store, its decided.

2. steve21

steve21 Banned

I like this Issue, some good Cliff Stuff.

3. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Seriously, anyone (possibly Roger Himself) want to confirm or gush over the possibility of a P5 Metro????

4. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    Hi

I have no idea. You'd have to ask the man himself. If I had to guess, I'd say no. Just go for it. The NYC's are so nice its stupid. I played a black P5 the other day when I was picking up my new PJ4. Will Lee was there and loved it, too. What are u waiting for? Its only money. I'm sure you can figure it out. You truly wont regret it

Rob

5. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    I'm sure that's true, but I'd like the one that's 1500 less.:)

6. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Who wouldnt. LOL. Problem is it doesnt exist.

Rob

7. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Very sexy bass. Great issue of the magazine.

8. loendmaestro

loendmaestro

Jan 15, 2004
    Vienna VA

What he said.

9. Sippy

Sippy

Aug 1, 2005
    Stuart,Florida
    Yes and Bass Player has Geddy Lee on the cover! :) This was a good month for mags!

10. steve21

steve21 Banned

Yeah, I was kinda like :-\ regarding chosing between BG and BP, but I'll get the BP later on, it looks pretty awesome though.

I really enjoyed the Cliff Article, the interview was really nice, and the interlude for Orion was really awesome, I'm learning it right now.

11. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    yea,

crazy stoopid.

12. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Anyone want to buy a 2005 ford focus?

13. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

LOL. Anyone want to buy a 2004 GTI?

Rob

14. Nah dude, you don't rob liquor stores. Haven't you ever seen Pulp Fiction? :D

15. yeah i'll start the bidding @ 50 bucks:smug:

16. Kitsapbass

Kitsapbass What key is this?

May 26, 2005
    Fife, WA
    Nah dude, you don't rob liquor stores. Haven't you ever seen Pulp Fiction?

don't rob the restaurants - you don't know if Samuel Jackson or John Travolta will be there after a bad hit (Oh man, I just shot Marvin in the face.....):eek:

17. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    But ol' Ringo walked away with $1500 of Jules' money plus what he got from the other customers. That's not a bad start. Of course Ringo was lucky they pulled this stuff while Jules was "in a transitional period".

18. Sound Chaser

Sound Chaser

Mar 19, 2005
    Lockport, NY
    Pretty good issue. I still haven't been able to find more info about the MXR Blowtorch, which they're still advertising.

EDIT: Looked around, found a website with samples. It sucks, unfortunately. And man, that bassist playing has no skill whatsoever. It was painful to listen to. Dude needs to buy a metronome before he worries about effects.

19. My wallet is the one that says Bad Motha Fu*#$% on it... :D

20. Wow. This is the second thread I've hijacked with Pulp Fiction references and quotes. Hmm...