Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lauren Harris (Steve Harris' daughter)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by spooner2112, Nov 12, 2005.

1. spooner2112

spooner2112

May 24, 2004
    Arlington, Va
    I apologize in advance if this is off topic, but I just couldn't resist posting this pic of Lauren Harris, Iron Maiden bassist Steve Harris' daughter... oh my. :eek: More info available at

Lauren Harris

Attached Files:

2. The Clap

The Clap

Jan 5, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    I'm listening to 'Get Over It' and the vocals seem like something off of a children's singalong album, especially in the chorus. She's easy enough on the eyes... though if you look at the large version of the OP's attached image on the site, she's actually making a rather unhappy face (http://www.monstroentertainment.com/images/laurenpress.jpg)

3. Sweet Jesus.....I highly doubt that she has her father's three finger technique mastered...YET!

4. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    I just died.

5. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    I listened to maybe 20 seconds of the music... but I looked at every picture on that site!

:bag:

6. D.A.R.K.

D.A.R.K. Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Virginia
    meh.
    dime a dozen, get off the net a bit and look around :p
    d

7. I think the fact that it's Steve Harris' daughter increases the appeal.

8. chaosMK

chaosMK

May 26, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    Hi-fi into an old tube amp
  9. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Hmmm..I just listened to the music and only have one question. When did Lindsay Lohan dye her hair brunette?

10. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    I'll show her my three fingered technique.

11. D.A.R.K.

D.A.R.K. Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Virginia
    so the fact that she has no talent really and her dad is amazing and has provided her with some opportunities makes her more appealing?
    i prefer strong women, mysef.

12. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  13. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
  14. FenderHotRod

FenderHotRod

Sep 1, 2004
    Arkansas
  15. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    I admit I don't care for her musically but just assuming that her father used his pull to get her in the biz is not really fair. If you had bothered to read her bio you would see daddy had nothing to do with it. It is on the very first page of her website.

16. Jonki

Jonki I will not slap my Bee!

Oct 14, 2003
    Arendal, Norway
    one thing is for sure, she is pretty like hell :) :D

17. ERIC31

ERIC31

Jul 1, 2002
    Maricopa, AZ
    I think she's a babe! I sure would like to see what mom looks like! You know she's got to be a serious lady!

18. I think Lauren's music is okay but a little to slow for me. Having a dad in the business and as attractive as she is, can certainly help. Ultimately, its going to be her doing. I think its great for Steve to support his daughter. I just feel really bad for the Bass Player in the band knowing the Bassist Steve Harris is. IMO, I would like to hear her do an Iron Maiden song and start a metal band.

19. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    that would totaly suck dateing and bass players daughter. It would be worse being a bass player my self.
    "What you call that a gallup? Honey get my gun"

20. ERIC31

ERIC31

Jul 1, 2002
    Maricopa, AZ
    OMG that's hilarious! I know I would feel totally untalented in that situation. Imagine Steve on the side of the stage while you were playing....lol Talk about pressure! :D Especially considering that he is a bass icon and the reason I picked up a bass in the first place!