Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Law for Kids Website! Hooray!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mud Flaps, Nov 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    Before I even begin, I'd like to stress to the mods that this is not a political thread.

I am not mocking the ideas in the website, I am mocking the website itself.

But in case odie does his usual closing every thread after I post in it, than PM me for this incredible website.

I found this off a very funny website, www.albinoblacksheep.com. Apparently, this site is run by the Arizona State Supreme Court. I'd describe the site is amazingly corny. To the point where it does not matter if or if you do not agree with what the website says, it just becomes a big joke. And a funny joke too!

Note: In the "Beer" anime, a cop comes. His arrival is proceeded by the chick saying, "I hear something. I see headlights. I hope it's not the cops."

The cop comes, and talks to the kids. THE KIDS DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO DROP THEIR BEERS!!!!:D :D :D

P.S. Odie, I don't have anything against you. But you have to admit it's true!:D Practically speaking.

2. slugworth

slugworth Banned

Jun 12, 2003
    So. Calif.
    That dude's supposed to be a cop???
    It looks like Ron Jeremy.
    Your tax dollars hard at work.
    What a joke.

3. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA

I forgot to say in my last post, half of the forum entries appear to be by stoners anyway! It appears their mods are nothing compared to ours!
    Odie, John Turner, and Jazzbo, you guys rock!

4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    the site isn't even that great... and a public dig at a moderator, even if it is a joke is enough to close a thread

5. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against odie. In fact, I think him and the rest of the mods are all cool guys. I just think that I make his job a little to difficult, and I know that he knows. I guess it's my own way of admitting that I am doing something wrong. It almost has nothing to do with odie.

But will I apologize; no. Sorry.

Edit: Guys or girls, mods can be girls too. I don't know if any indeed are, but just in case.

2nd Edit: And believe me Clay, it's totally my fault that odie has to close my threads. If I were him, I'd close a lot more of my threads than he has. :spit:

6. Bob Clayton

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    I know you don't have anything against the mods. But I have a question for you, if you know you post threads that have a good chance of bing closed, why do you post them?

I'm not trying to get on your case, I have nothing against you, I'm just trying to understand your logic.

7. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    You will never understand my logic. Nor will I. Because it is non-existant.

This one stands a good chance of being closed, but I don't think it will be because it is not a political thread. But I'm not sure. Maybe it will be, maybe it won't. Not my decision.

To be more direct, I don't know why I'm posting this thread. Why are you posting a reply asking me why I am closing my thread? Chances are you don't know as well. (You could say curiousity, but then I'll ask you why you are curious.) I do think the site is funny though. I guess that's why, to make things a little more happy.

8. slugworth

slugworth Banned

Jun 12, 2003
    So. Calif.
    Hey Clay, ease up on ol' Flaps. He's a good Joe.
    Besides, yer only 17, and don't have nearly
    enough amplification!!! :)

9. Bob Clayton

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    I'm not trying to go hard on him. As I go back to the site, it is kinda funny. I dunno, I just found it kinda strange that he aniticipated the thread being closed and offered the site via PM.

IMO just don't post the thread in the first place, but whatever, i'm not one to judge

Sorry Mud Flaps- didn't mean for it to seem like i was coming down you

[: now back to your regularly scheduled thread :]

10. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    No problem, I deserve all that I get. Just ask Airsick Pilot and g4string. I'll pull up and post those threads in a little while to show repentence.

oh, and slugworth, I'm only 15! But I do have enough amplication:D :D :D . (Ampeg SVT Classic 4x10 with a GK head. I can run this system up to 1000 watts@4ohms!)

11. odie

odie Supporting Member

Dont be questioning mods or be critical in public. You have a problem then PM.

Your threads were closed by rules in place by TB not me. If I wouldnt have closed your threads JT or Jazzbo would. I just happen to spend to much time here.

Grow up and go by the rules show some manners. That is my suggestion(s)

12. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

You go, Odie. 'Bout time to remove that 'in training' badge from your title.

13. odie

odie Supporting Member

Well thank you Jeff. You are the proper model for a young mod like myself to follow!!

Odie/Jamie

On that note.........CLOSED!:D

Mr.Flaps: Closed for forum rule breakage!! Post proper and your threads wont be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.