1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Lawsuit Era EBO/EB3 in amazing shape with hard case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MasterBass!, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! Supporting Member

Sometimes things just fall on your lap. I got this last week as part of a local 3-way swap deal with some of my students...check it out!!

Made In Japan lawsuit era EBO/EB-3 bass. Orig owner told me that it dates to somewhere between 1968-1970 and was barely played, as he switched to upright. Everything works properly and as designed, and the bass is in unbelievable condition after about 45 years..with just some normal playwear and light nicks and scuffs.. It has no issues, has just about ZERO fretwear, and the 31" scale neck is straight! Truss rod turns smooth and comes with the orig adjusting wrench! Action is low and clean, and the sound is superb. It has an easily removable if you choose Gibson sticker (not a decal but a vinyl sticker). It weighs in at UNDER 7 pounds!!

The neck humbucker tone is fat and huge, and you can slowly dial in as much of the bridge mini-humbucker as you want for just the right amount of highs and mids. All electronics are smooth and silent. The 3-way switch is the icing on the cake..and provides 3 totally different sounds!! Its all original, including the hard case which is also in great cond.

$325 w/HSC plus ship...maybe I'll swap for a good Precision Bass. (+/-) cash from you or me.

2. MasterBass!

2 more

3. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Man, that is awesome! Wish I had the dough.

4. MasterBass!

** ON HOLD ** pending payment

5. MasterBass!

SOLD and closed.....THANKS DIEGO!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.