SOLD LDS 112 — copy of DNA 112 micro — 4 or 8 ohm speaker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by szusman, May 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. szusman

szusman Supporting Member

May 15, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    I had hoped I could keep it, but I really need the money more than the cab.

LDS 112 — with Mesa Boogie neo speaker (your choice of 4 ohms or 8 ohms) — the dimensions are 14 x 21.5 x 11 deep. 29.5 lbs. This was inspired by the DNA 112 micro, which is also amazing! You can use it vertically or horizontally as you wish. Tiny footprint, huge tone. Does NOT have attenuator for the tweeter. Comes with Mesa Boogie Tone Luggage telescoping dolly handle attached.

Let me know if you want the 4 or 8 ohms speaker. If you want both, add $100.

$300 shipped. Lowest price, unless you are local to Los Angeles and/or don’t want the telescoping dolly.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    onamission, steelbed45 and NigelD like this.
  2. alaskaleftybass

alaskaleftybass Will Hanbury, Jr. In Memoriam

Mar 21, 2012
    Sitka, Alaska
    Hi was this built by LowDownSound speaker company? Thanks

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  3. szusman

May 15, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Yes, built by Don (owner of LDS) last year. The telescoping handle is held on by two clips (three screws each), which can be easily removed or simply detached if preferred. If you don’t want the handle at all, I can deduct $25.

4. Sonicblaze

Sonicblaze Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 11, 2016
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Pedalnetics
    Do you know the wattage handling for the 8ohm, and any of the frequency/crossover specs?

5. szusman

May 15, 2003
    Los Angeles
    300 watts. Sorry I don’t know more specs. I sent the speaker & tweeter to Don and he did all the science :) Great tone!

alaskaleftybass likes this.
  6. szusman

May 15, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Re trades: if you happen to have a cool Epifani 115 or 210, I would be interested! Or maybe an Aguilar 210? I am open to trade ideas and have a little cash to make it a fair transaction!

7. alaskaleftybass

Mar 21, 2012
    Sitka, Alaska
    Still watching and thinking.... pondering..... selling............ :)

8. bordinco90

bordinco90

Dec 7, 2011
    SW Louisiana
    PM'd

9. alaskaleftybass

Mar 21, 2012
    Sitka, Alaska
    Please mark this as SOLD. I paid for this speaker a little while ago. Thanks for the sale.

10. alaskaleftybass

Mar 21, 2012
    Sitka, Alaska
    @szusman since we had a positive sale would you mind exchanging positive feedback with me? I already left you positive a few days ago. Thanks.!

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022