1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade LDS 12/6 Fearful.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jones64, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Jones64

Jones64 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    Price:
    Low Down Sound and Don Outman's take on a Greenboy Fearful. Eminence LF 12 and Fatial 6 with Attenuator. No Tweeter, but doesn't need one as the Fatial goes more than high enough. 550 watts and 8 ohms. Weight is 40 pounds. Great cab that goes deep, stays clear, can get loud, nd the attenuator on the highs that makes it flexible to many settings.

Not needing anything in trade and definitely no cabs, but if you want to offer something in partial or full trade I would listen. Some interest in Preamp pedal or a tube DI or other tone shaper, but mainly trying to save up for a Tobias Killer B 5.

CONUS US Shipping included, except if your state touches the Atlantic ocean then add $25 for shipping.
    Deduct $40 for local pickup.

h2oi6tghmbpixrabyj7p. ebdmt2qr3szdynhkzcpr.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018 at 9:33 PM
  2. Kellymack

Kellymack Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Pm’d

3. Jones64

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    Size is 24.5 x 16 x 16 inches.

4. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Supporting Member

Do you have the specs for the frequency response and the crossover frequency?

5. Jones64

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    I not sure of the frequency response. My guess would be something like 40 to 6k, with usable frequency with some rolloff on both sides of that. With the horn attenuator turned all the all up it sounds like it goes higher, but likely not getting much about 10k. Although I not a big slapper, I like the highs out of the Fatail paper cone much more than a tweeter. Not sure of the crossover, but I think is it lower to allow you to dial in tone with the attenuator. My guess in 1.5k. Hope that helps. Regardless of specs, Everybody who has heard the cab think it sounds great, but may be a tad bit warmer than some fearfuls which I liked.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018 at 3:42 PM
  6. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    Good luck on the Killer B.
    Nice bass.

7. steelbed45

steelbed45 TRemington Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Nolanville, TX
    Had a LDS 15/6 and it was fantastic. GLWTS.

Jones64 likes this.