1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD LDS 1212/6-The real deal!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pbass6811, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pbass6811

pbass6811 Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Indy, IN
    Price:
    $600/O.B.O
    Ok, I'm really just throwing this out there. I do love this cab, but I'm into the GK thing all the way...

I had Don build this for me around November of last year.
    900W
    4 Ohms
    (2) 12" Neo 3012LFs
    (1) 18Sound Mid driver
    Duratex covering
    Metal Grill
    Pop-in casters
    Blue Baffle
    Cab weighs about 55-60 LBS and has the custom crossover. This cab is light enough that my wife can carry it!
    $600/OBO+1/2 of actual shipping

20131114_223050_zps9b0c6d5c.

Don built exactly what I asked for and it does ROCK! I'm not in a big hurry to sell it, but I do have a few other items I'd like to get and I am using the GK stuff that works for me and what I do.

I don't have a cover for it, but I do have the original shipping box and all the packing material. I'd love a local sale, but I'm a realist. If you're willing to split the actual shipping cost, I'll box it up and ship it to ya'. You can have LDS quality without having to wait for Don to build it AND you can save some dough!

I'm not looking for trades at this point. Thanks though!

2. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Supporting Member

May 31, 2004
    San Diego, Ca.
    Dealer Nordstrand Pickups.
    Cool cab. Do you have the dimensions? thanks.

3. pbass6811

pbass6811 Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Indy, IN
    Hey Doug,

Sorry about the late reply, but the cab is already sold!

I wanna say it was 36"x24"x16"...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.