1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available LDS-Low Down Sound 8x8

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Smashsquatch, Jun 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Price:
    My cab is going up for sale because rent has to be paid and I have run out of options. As such, there is very little wiggle room on price. This will have to be a local sale (I'm in Jacksonville, FL) unless you're willing to pay shipping. Low Down Sound 8x8. This cab has 6 8" long throw subs, 2 8" midrange, and a tweeter. There is a tone switch. One of the rollers has minor damage but is still functional. This is carpet covered instead of tolex, and there is normal wear. There is also a Tukki cover included. I have also listed my SWR Mo'Bass head, and if you want both, I can possibly do a package price as long as I make enough to pay my rent. Thanks for looking.
    ---

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    My old cab!!! Folks the clarity and tone of this beast is outstanding.

3. It's my favorite cab I've ever owned. That being said...If I find another way to make rent before Tuesday...This will no longer be for sale.

4. lethal dose

lethal dose

Apr 10, 2016
    Righteous!

5. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Well, it's been up 'n down the Atlantic coast, that's for sure. Ralph put it in my hands via "pony express" and I recall toting it over to Smash's house in Hampton one evening.

This enclosure kicks like nobody's business and, if I were a younger man, I'd still be gigging it.

Riis

6. MarkA

MarkA *** Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2008
    I remember reading about this cab. Looks neat and I can imagine it kicks. Best of luck with the sale (and with rent, especially). If you sell it, ask whoever buys it to give you first dibs if they ever sell!

7. I am happy to say rent is paid and this is no longer on the market.

eff-clef and two fingers like this.
  8. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Good news! Here's hoping things keep looking up!