LDS sealed 15156

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kringle77, Aug 12, 2013.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I've started building some of my own cabs and Im "thinking" about selling my LDS sealed 15156 cab. It's loaded with a pair of eminence Delta Pro 15a woofers run fullrange and a faital pro 6fe200 high passed at 1.6khz. The mid can be switched on and off with switch on the back. The switch can also be rewired easily to lowpass the woofer when the mid is on, and run the woofers fullrange when the mid is off. I just like the tone alittle more with the woofers always fullrange. I think the cab is around 70lbs, 18"wide, 38"tall, 17" deep. Very easy to move around. Here is a link to a youtube video featuring the cab. There are a few others if you check out my list of clips. $700 including shipping sounds pretty fair.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f15/lds-sealed-15156-review-videos-977912/

2. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    This has been sold to a Northern Tb'er friend. I hope that is serves him well. :)

3. backin82

backin82 Jack of a Few Trades Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Dang, that went quick. I was interested, haha!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021