Leaked Song from RHCP's New Album

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by MikeyFingers, Feb 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A friend of mine just IM'ed me a new single from the Chili Pepper's upcoming album. I'd be glad to post it here, IF I can find a file-uploading site that actually works. I tried using Putfile.com but it won't work. I use youtube.com sometimes, but that's only videos. Does anyone here know of a good AUDIO uploading site so I can share this song??
    (it kicks ass BTW, sounds like something from the Uplift Mofo days)
  2. phxlbrmpf

Dec 27, 2002
  3. I just said in my first post that Putfile doesn't work for me, for some reason I can't get anything to upload, it always screws up. I'll try that other one.

edit---I tried the other site and I can't get it to work. When I upload the song, it says that the same file has already been uploaded by a different user. BUT I can't figure out how to find that file and give you guys a link. I think I have to pay to become a member first (???). I have no idea why, but I can't get this to work and it's pissin me off. Why can't it just be nice and simple like youtube.com
  4. irjason

irjason Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2001
    Louisville, KY
  5. OK, I'm trying to use megaupload.com. There are directions on the page that say after I select the file to upload, I have to click the "Send" button. The problem is, I don't see no send button.

I really wanna share this song with you guys, but my computer is notorius for having extremely odd and random problems like this. Stupid crap that can't easily be fixed always seems to happen to my PC. I'm trying putfile again, if anyone knows of another site PLEASE let me know.
  6. ras1983

Dec 28, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Can you please send a copy to my email address??

i'm eagerly awaiting RHCP's new album; by their own admission its a throwback to their funk inspired days.:bassist:
  7. Aj*

Jun 14, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Gah, need song now!
  8. anonymous278347457

anonymous278347457 Guest

Feb 12, 2005

9. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    upload the damn thing! If you say A, you gotta say B !
  10. dumelow

Feb 8, 2006
    lol talk about suspense, have you got it on a site yet??
  11. YES! Finally they return to funk from their odd pop tangent on BTW. *** was that all about anyway?
  12. Redhotbassist

Oct 19, 2002
    Yeah, im glad to hear they have gone back to their old-school style funk, usually better basslines, Cant wait to hear this!
  13. dannoman

dannoman Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2004
    Ummmmmm, still waiting :meh:
  14. theshadow2001

Jun 17, 2004
    Shhh! keep it down or the mods'll come and shut the thread down :ninja:
  15. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Ya, sorry. Not only are you guys requesting copyrighted material, but it's unreleased. This thread = Nosir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.