1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Learning One After 909

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by Robert Spencer, May 1, 2010.

1. check out our own "so low bass" on youtube.....he does a lot of old beatle stuff as well

2. Mrdak

Mrdak uber bass geek baby!

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA

He does a great job on it too. :bassist:

3. Your bass looks great, but the webpage has no specs that I could find. It looks like a short scale...yes?? I'd put flats on it for sure.

Sir Paul has left a great body of work for us all to learn from.

4. Thanks for the help offered here in these replies. I actually did find a lot of useful stuff on youtube in addition to the specific item asked for.
    So Low Bass you had exactly what I was looking for when I followed the link. Very helpful. Also I think the Casady is a 34" scale but I can`t remember where I saw that to be sure enough to state in positively. Its en route to me at this point, I once had a very nice Framus bass that was slimline and double cutaway. I`m hoping the Epiphone will be even nearly as fine an instrument. I`ll know soon enough.
    Yes Paul did leave us quite a bit. I`m not refering strictly to his bass playing. He wrote & sang like nobody else. If not for him what are the chances that we ever would have heard of the Beatles and the many many british bands and talented members within them that were to become known as the British invasion. Changed the coarse of R&R history forever. Take care. Bob