1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Leather strap and Precision pickguard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jakeox, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    Light brown/tan leather strap, 2.5 inches wide, kind of suede-like to the touch. It's very thick, and I cut a little bit (but not much) out of the strap-holes to make it fit more securely around normal-sized strap buttons. Onori brand; about 2 years old. Very light wear.

Leather strap: $20 shipped

I took the pickguard off of my '08 American Standard Precision bass; it's the stock parchment 3-ply shielded pickguard. I played it a few times before swapping it out so there is very light wear, but I never took the plastic off so it may well be pristine under there.

Am Std. P-bass parchment/b/w pickguard: $22 shipped (SOLD)

I take PayPal, and I ship quickly. Pictures below.

The only things I'm looking for now are a telecaster bass style neck with the squarish heel, and a Jeannie Dark Star thumbrest/surround.

P1020885.
    P1020886.

2. PM sent for the guard.

3. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    The pickguard is sold (thanks!), the strap is still available.

4. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    Bump -- also, the strap is about 2 years old (edited above), I was confusing it with an older leather strap I have.

Comfy leather strap for 20 bucks, people.

5. ship the strap oversea?

6. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    I don't mind shipping anywhere, at the buyer's cost. USPS Priority International or whatever they call it.

7. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    Bump.

8. Thangfish

Thangfish ...overly qualified for janitorical deployment...

PM sent for that strap.

Hmmm... I actually have one of those Jeannie Dark Star surrounds too.

9. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    Shipping out tomorrow -- thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.