Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

leave me alone

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by vishnu, Jan 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vishnu

vishnu

Oct 3, 2003
    Odie, cut it out. I'm trying to have conversations here, and I can see you removing my first one, but that last one was rediculous. I was trying to have some comments from people in a different demographic talk about the problems that I and many others have with inner conflict about religion and modern lifestyles. I am sure that there are many Christians that struggle with what to use and and what to ignore in the Bible. I was merely giving one small example of how many Muslims, like myself, have problems as well. Don't tell me I'm "mixing in religion." Its offensive to me, and I truly believe that you are trying to squash free speech about reasonable subjects.

2. odie

odie Supporting Member

Ok I was Being cool about closing the threads, but you want to escalate it by questioning a Mod in public. OK fine I'm game.

Number 1 rule that was broke. Keep it PG-13 That means no sex, violence, profanity. It has to be low key and not perverse.

Number 2 rule You go ahead and start another sex thread, this time with animals as being the choice of fetish.

Number 3 rule You decided to debate religious interpretation in a forum that is a closed to religious/political debate.

Number 4 rule You question a Mod, that being me in public. You got a problem you PM me. You dont drag it out in public. Do you get in shouting matches in public places?? I hope not. Keep it private.

You dont like it?? Then dont post in OT or TB. You want to talk religion etc get a paying membership and take it to the lounge. You got a problem with me?? Then let Paul know. Im sure he wouldnt be as tolerant. All other days I would have forward this to him myself. But I am sure he is busy with the new face lift at TB. I am also considering a possible culture clash. But that is enough!!

END of discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.