1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD LeCompte Headless Custom 6 string - FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Thunderitter, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonDoggy

MoonDoggy Registered Loser Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Altoona, PA
    Seriously, this bass is still here??? This is a unique boutique from a luthier that everyone has heard of. It's not like buying a Lecompte is gonna be a big risk, is it?

2. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Eastern North Dakota
    I'd like to believe that. People said that about a number of 35" scale basses I have tried - and sold. This is just a little spendy to "experiment" with.

3. Thunderitter

Thunderitter Bass - The Final Frontier! Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    I hear you. All I'll say is I bought my first 35" off eBay, sight unseen and without knowing it was a 35"!

I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel a little different at first, but by the time I'd 'discovered' it was 35" it felt like all the rest of my basses!

4. Thunderitter

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    I'll be bringing this bass along to the DMV GTG today. So if anyone fancy a try before a buy.....

DSC_5838.jpg

5. Thunderitter

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    Last few days for this bass here and then it's out of the 'for sale ring' and back into the 'stable'!

6. xrob

xrob

Feb 12, 2003
    Northern VA
    Ladies and gentlemen, this thread is growing to epic proportion. Surely one of you interested parties can take the plunge and add this beautiful instrument to your growing collection? I played it myself on Sunday and it is a fantastic bass. You know you want it...

7. Thunderitter

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    Thanks xrob!

I've decided to drop the price on this one for a few days and if it still stays unsold I'll pull this one off the market.

Price: $1800

8. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Owner: Ish Guitars, Inc. Owner: Ish Case, Inc
    I accidentally found this bass a few years ago when it had just been built and wished it had been my idea and been built for me... Now while searching for Ritters I accidentally found it again... for sale... for $1750?!?!??!

Unfortunately all my liquid assets are tied up in basses, if you wanted to trade for anything I would throw some very very nice basses at you!

...or do you like expensive vintage watches?

I WANT THIS BASS!

9. loopee

loopee Supporting Member

May 12, 2009
    Surrey, B.C. Canada
    See the Status Mark King Bass........

10. Thunderitter

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    I've never had a bass before where there's been so much interest, so many trade offers and so many folks selling gear to be able to buy it, but at the end of the day no actual buyers!

11. DuhBassMan

DuhBassMan

May 13, 2010
    Albany
    Would you consider any trades...i have a killer Brubaker 6-string Fretless...Single Cut also...

sdixon@uamail.albany.edu

12. Thunderitter

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    Sorry, I am not looking for another 6. The main reason I'm selling this one is that simple fact that it doesn't get used and I think it should go to someone who's going to rock it's socks off!

13. Thunderitter

Jun 6, 2007
    USA
    SOLD!

That should help quite a few folks with their gas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.