Dismiss Notice

Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, get alerts, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lecover great service

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by billbern, Jul 26, 2013.

1. billbern

billbern

Sep 11, 2004
    Daytona Beach, Fl
    Endorsing: Inearz In-ear Monitors
    Just wanted say great customer service from Lecover. Bought a cover for my Thunderchild TC115. Nice cover, but only a cutout for the top handle. Sent a message saying nice cover but for future orders there are nice handles on the sides of the cab also. response was could I supply the locations. Next day I get a tracking number. New cover great fit for all handle locations. Thanks Lecover.

2. Larry is top notch. As a general recommendation, since the more custom cabs like the Thunderchild cabs have changed a bit over time, and also have various options regarding top and side handles, it is NEVER a good idea just to order a cover for a cab like that without sending detailed dimensions, included number of handles and exact handle location and size. Pretty easy to do with a tape measure.

Glad it worked out, and great cab!

3. Register_To_Disable

4. Tonegasm

Tonegasm

Mar 22, 2010
    NJ
    I can also echo praise for LeCover. Ordered covers from them for my Aguilar DB112's and my GS410. Excellent products, fast shipping, and great communication.