1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

LEFT-HANDED Black Carvin LB75 w/ active EMGs and hardshell case - $350

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Zirc, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Zirc

Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Okay it's a Lefty 1988 Carvin LB75. It's a 5 string bass with active EMGs (guy that owned it before me put them in there). Plays great. There is minor jack scratchiness when you move the jack around (it's a 1988 jack), but it's nothing major that would keep it away from tour.

I think the fretboard is maple (it's black, so I don't really know how to tell). It definitely doesn't feel like rosewood. Also, this bass has a pretty tight B string. I put strap locks on it as well (how can you not with any guitar?), so those will be included.

It's a great bass, I just never play it. I bought it when I thought I wanted a five string, and the low B just seems to get in the way for me (I play drop D). So it needs to go to a better home that can use it more.

Selling for $350. Paypal would probably be the best, but I can wait if you wanna do something else like a money order or something.

Also, I've been on Talk Bass for about 4 years now and I put my name and number EVERYWHERE so getting a hold of me won't be a problem if you're worried about shady business (which I don't do). We also play a lot of shows around the area, so you'll always know where I am.

Let me know if you have any questions.

- Chris
    (727) 698 4215
    Leave a message if I don't answer, I'm busy with band work sometimes.

Attached Files: