Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

LEFT-HANDED Black Carvin LB75 w/ active EMGs and hardshell case - $350

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Zirc, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Zirc

Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Okay it's a Lefty 1988 Carvin LB75. It's a 5 string bass with active EMGs (guy that owned it before me put them in there). Plays great. There is minor jack scratchiness when you move the jack around (it's a 1988 jack), but it's nothing major that would keep it away from tour.

I think the fretboard is maple (it's black, so I don't really know how to tell). It definitely doesn't feel like rosewood. Also, this bass has a pretty tight B string. I put strap locks on it as well (how can you not with any guitar?), so those will be included.

It's a great bass, I just never play it. I bought it when I thought I wanted a five string, and the low B just seems to get in the way for me (I play drop D). So it needs to go to a better home that can use it more.

Selling for $350. Paypal would probably be the best, but I can wait if you wanna do something else like a money order or something.

Also, I've been on Talk Bass for about 4 years now and I put my name and number EVERYWHERE so getting a hold of me won't be a problem if you're worried about shady business (which I don't do). We also play a lot of shows around the area, so you'll always know where I am.

Let me know if you have any questions.

- Chris
    (727) 698 4215
    Leave a message if I don't answer, I'm busy with band work sometimes.

Attached Files: