1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Lefty Bass Forum

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by agyeman, Aug 15, 2001.

1. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
  2. Cool! Although there's a serious lack of activity over there. Did it just start up?

3. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
    I didn't start it up, but I have taken over the admin dutys. The orignial owner started it up, and passed it to me stright away, I saved the day :) He would have deleted it otherwise. :(

It is dead at the moment, hopefully some more leftys will find the board. :)

4. finally, LEFTYS DESERVE A FORUM!

it's hard enough finding cheap manufactured instruments in lefty, let alone more to converse with.

i took guitar in school a few years back, and when the teacher found out i was lefty, she told me, "you should learn to play right handed, because that's how the guitar is meant to be played.", WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT?

5. I was just thinking that we (the lefty's) have contributed arguably the greatest innovators in the history of music. Hendrix, Cobain, McCartney, I think that is a powerful threesome right there, plus many more.

6. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
    If Paul wants to create a lefty forum here, I will close down the one I have at the moment.

At least then there would be more action.

7. Canadianbassman

Canadianbassman Guest

Jan 20, 2001
    Lefty's rule i always say that!

8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Lefties has the right to have a forum :)

9. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    I guess for most of us it's too late - we already play right-handed... :oops:

I can only say this from my personal experience - I've know 7 or 8 fellow lefty bassists who play right-handed, and not one who plays left-handed.

But for those who do it'd be a great source of information.