Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lefty Bass Forum

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by agyeman, Aug 15, 2001.

1. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
  2. Cool! Although there's a serious lack of activity over there. Did it just start up?

3. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
    I didn't start it up, but I have taken over the admin dutys. The orignial owner started it up, and passed it to me stright away, I saved the day :) He would have deleted it otherwise. :(

It is dead at the moment, hopefully some more leftys will find the board. :)

4. finally, LEFTYS DESERVE A FORUM!

it's hard enough finding cheap manufactured instruments in lefty, let alone more to converse with.

i took guitar in school a few years back, and when the teacher found out i was lefty, she told me, "you should learn to play right handed, because that's how the guitar is meant to be played.", WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT?

5. I was just thinking that we (the lefty's) have contributed arguably the greatest innovators in the history of music. Hendrix, Cobain, McCartney, I think that is a powerful threesome right there, plus many more.

6. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
    If Paul wants to create a lefty forum here, I will close down the one I have at the moment.

At least then there would be more action.

7. Canadianbassman

Canadianbassman Guest

Jan 20, 2001
    Lefty's rule i always say that!

8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Lefties has the right to have a forum :)

9. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    I guess for most of us it's too late - we already play right-handed... :oops:

I can only say this from my personal experience - I've know 7 or 8 fellow lefty bassists who play right-handed, and not one who plays left-handed.

But for those who do it'd be a great source of information.