1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Lefty handed Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gospel jazz, Aug 27, 2012.

1. gospel jazz

gospel jazz

Mar 9, 2011
    Endorsements: LoPhat bass cabs, Regenerate Guitar Works, Honeybadger Pickups, Darkhorse strings, Ergo Straps and Intex cables.
    Is there a left handed bass section on talk bass? I have yet to see a lefty bass, and i'm trying to find some. Please help.

2. I was wondering myself. Seeking a nice 5-string bass left handed and it's freaking HARD. I wanted to spend about a grand. If you know anyone. Heh. At the moment debating between G&L L2500 and a Carvin.

3. gospel jazz

gospel jazz

Mar 9, 2011
    Endorsements: LoPhat bass cabs, Regenerate Guitar Works, Honeybadger Pickups, Darkhorse strings, Ergo Straps and Intex cables.
    I haven't played a G&L, but I own a lefty Carvin LB76 and love it!

4. gospel jazz

gospel jazz

Mar 9, 2011
    I just logged on to the lefty site and it looks great! Thank you!

5. A great place for us indeed!

6. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

leftybassist is my 2nd home away from home..:)

7. belimad

belimad

Mar 2, 2011
    London, UK
    What they said!

8. Robdrone

Robdrone

Jul 27, 2012
    Lancaster, PA
    I'd recommend looking into the Schecter Studio 5. I have the Studio 4 In left handed and I absolutely love it. It's a lot of bass for the money. The only real downside is that it's not made in the USA. It will need a good set up when you get it, but almost anything will.

9. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    more lefty love