Lefty Headless for Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by cmc, Apr 12, 2001.

1. Hohner B2A Lefty for sale

Details on the Hohner Site

Looks like it's not a current model but it's exactly the same as the B2AV but a four string.

Black, good (Not Mint) condition plays well.

(I couldn't resist an offer on a Fender Hot Rod and need to sell one of my existing Basses to keep in with the wife.)

Open to Offers.

UK Based.
  2. SFB

SFB Guest

My son is left handed and I have been looking for a reasonable price on a lefty.
    What is your bottom dollar?
  3. Happy to let it go for £100, postage paid by yourself.

I couldn't figure out from your profile where you were based, but if it's USA that could be a lot of postage <g>.
  4. SFB

SFB Guest

Sorry about the profile.I guess it got removed some how.Your correct I do live in the
    U.S.A. In Mississippi to be exact "YALL".haha.I am not up on the current exchange
    from pounds to dollars but the shipping would be alot.The guitar would be his first and
    I don't want to spend too much in case he gets tired of it.I am also updating my profile.
  5. Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Jesus, it's good to see another lefty bassist in this forum. Man, if I didn't hate that body style so much, I'd jump on your offer. Lemme know if you're gonna sell any other lefty basses though, k?

Or..... if it's still around at the end of July, I might very well be interested in it. 100 pounds is a deal for a lefty and I don't think I'd mind paying a lot for shipping (live in FL). Also, why is it in "good" condition? What happened to it? Keep in touch - zirc@tampabay.rr.com
  6. It's actually in great condition but I have 'lost' the pin for the cover over the active battery compartment, the hinge is not broken in any way - just needs a new pin. I didn't think I could justify anything other than 'Good'.

I guess it would be easy to fix but I work as a software engineer and it makes me completely F***ing useless at anything practical <g>.