1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

LEFTY Jazz Bass - CL!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by SurferJoe46, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Jim Dep

Jim Dep

Dec 30, 2009
    It doesn't say Left Handed anywhere. Lefty's don't normally forget they are left handed.

I'm gonna guess the pics are backward. The decal looks flipped. I had that happen recently, contacted the owner and he said the backward pics were a mistake. Just send him an email.

I misunderstood, I thought YOU were the one who wanted to buy it. You're just giving Lefty's a heads up on what could be a good deal. That's very nice of you!

2. I only meant 'rare' in the leftist way.

3. Jim Dep

Jim Dep

Dec 30, 2009
    I was looking at new Fender lefty's at a music store a few months ago.
    Going through the catalog, I don't remember if they had that finish in LH. It's a possible custom order, I'm not sure. If it's a low production-custom finish for a given year, it could be considered rare.

4. Take a look at the headstock in the photos
    The pictures are backwards.

Not a lefty I'm afraid.

5. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    It's a righty. The decal is backwards, and it's a MIM Jazz Deluxe, which isn't made for lefties. It's also not rare.

6. mr-bill.jpg

You're right!

< looks for glasses - Oh No! I left them at Guitar Center! >

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021