1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Lefty Lakland

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Stingray5, Jul 25, 2001.

1. Zirc

Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Uhhhh, why does it look like the strings are backwards in the picture?

2. A righty must have been playing it. It says in the auction that he'll have it restrung properly for the winning bidder. Damn, $1400. That's only $200 more than my stingray was. :(

3. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    take out a loan right now!! Borrow some money from your friends! Hell, Ill even loan you a hundred bucks. I feel your pain. Next thing we'll see is a left-handed Sadowsky for $1200

4. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
    I am drooling..... what a beauty.

5. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    Aw, for Christ's sake! lets all chip in and buy Stingray5 that Lakland!!!

6. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
    The seller is proberly a lefty. Some of us learn on righty basses, and don't change the order of the strings, so when a lefty bass is brought, it is strung like a righty.

7. I take Paypal! :D

Really though, I don't know what it is about this bass. **warning: music man fans may want to turn away** I think I would consider selling the Stingray in order to get my hands on this. I'd have to see it or at least have someone inspect it for me. There's only 2 days left on the auction. Maybe he'll list it again if no one buys it...

Arrgh! This GAS is killing me!!

8. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    I would buy that stingray from you if you werent a lefty... Im saving for one right now.

Go with the gas! Gas is always right, you know.

9. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    I guarantee you wont be able to sleep tonight.