Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lefty Lakland

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Stingray5, Jul 25, 2001.

1. Zirc

Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Uhhhh, why does it look like the strings are backwards in the picture?

2. A righty must have been playing it. It says in the auction that he'll have it restrung properly for the winning bidder. Damn, $1400. That's only $200 more than my stingray was. :(

3. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    take out a loan right now!! Borrow some money from your friends! Hell, Ill even loan you a hundred bucks. I feel your pain. Next thing we'll see is a left-handed Sadowsky for $1200

4. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
    I am drooling..... what a beauty.

5. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    Aw, for Christ's sake! lets all chip in and buy Stingray5 that Lakland!!!

6. agyeman

agyeman Member

Mar 6, 2001
    The seller is proberly a lefty. Some of us learn on righty basses, and don't change the order of the strings, so when a lefty bass is brought, it is strung like a righty.

7. I take Paypal! :D

Really though, I don't know what it is about this bass. **warning: music man fans may want to turn away** I think I would consider selling the Stingray in order to get my hands on this. I'd have to see it or at least have someone inspect it for me. There's only 2 days left on the auction. Maybe he'll list it again if no one buys it...

Arrgh! This GAS is killing me!!

8. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    I would buy that stingray from you if you werent a lefty... Im saving for one right now.

Go with the gas! Gas is always right, you know.

9. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    I guarantee you wont be able to sleep tonight.