SOLD Legendary Bag End double 1 x 15” Stack: S15X-D and S15-D

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ajschnitzelbank, Aug 6, 2018.

1. ajschnitzelbank

ajschnitzelbank Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Price:
    One Bag End S15X-D, one S15-D. Both covered in deep red rat fur.

These are great cabs, if you don’t know them, there is plenty of praise here on Talkbass for them. They sound fabulous, and are pretty easy to transport.

Some more info like specs here: https://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/bag-end-s15x-d-1x15-bass-cabinet

Selling because they are way more than I need for bedroom play, and that’s all the not backlined play I see for me in the foreseeable future.

$555 for both. Willing to split only if I have buyers for both. They really go great together!

I am in Upstate NY near the Mass and VT boarders (east of Albany). I am willing to drive a bit to meet up. I also travel frequently west to Rochester and south to New Jersey.

I’m willing to ship on only on your dime. E.g.: shipping both cabs to LA is $200, Chicago is $150, Miami is $165, Portland Maine is $140.

Annoying tags for better searchability: 115, 115”, 1x15, 1x15”, BagEnd, S-15, S-15X, S-15-X, S-15D, S-15-D, S-15XD, S-15-XD, S-15-X-D, 2x15, 2x15”, 215, 215”

Attached Files:

cubanbass likes this.
  2. ajschnitzelbank

Sep 4, 2012
    I know these photos stink, I will post some better ones.

3. rummy

rummy

Apr 17, 2006
    Lombard, IL
    Hello. I'm interested in just one, and I am in Chicagoland. Let me know if we can work something out.
    Thanks!

For the record, I'm interested in the coaxial version with speakon jacks.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  4. ajschnitzelbank

Sep 4, 2012
    Will do, thanks for the interest!

5. Low Key

Low Key Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Chicago suburbs
    Indeed a legendary stack like a pair I owned for a long, long time. Can probably survive a nuclear blast and sit great in the band mix.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    ajschnitzelbank likes this.
  6. ajschnitzelbank

Sep 4, 2012
    And better photos added!

7. GroovyBaby

GroovyBaby He stole my mojo! Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2007
    Huntingdon, PA
    Great punchy cabs. This combo puts out a lot of volume. No need for more! I’ve got the same set. Very happy with them. GLWTS

ajschnitzelbank likes this.
  8. ajschnitzelbank

Sep 4, 2012
    PENDING PAYMENT

9. schott1984

schott1984 Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Saint John, IN
    Just updating. I bought these and friggin love them!

Feedback form not working.

ajschnitzelbank and ErikP.Bass like this.
  10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022