1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lego Mindstorms EV3 Core Set 45544 Brand New-Sealed PLUS Lego AC Adapter 45517

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by slap2much, Nov 17, 2018.

1. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Price:
    $400
    My kids took a robotics course over the summer and LOVED using this set, it's pretty amazing what you can do with it. You can program complex sequences of actions on an iPad, build robots that do everything from recognize color to grip and lift to move around a course, etc...we thought it would be something they would enjoy at home and an educational tool besides. Turns out now they only want to play Fortnite. I listed it once on EBay and someone purchased it but didn't pay. Figure I should check in here and see if anyone's interested. $400 includes shipping to ConUS. Also will throw in the Lego branded ac adapter! The motor does run on batteries but it's nice to be able to test or run a non-moving project without having to run through them and replace. Thanks TB.

IMG_0243.JPG IMG_0244.JPG IMG_0245.JPG IMG_0247.JPG IMG_0248.JPG IMG_0249.JPG IMG_0250.JPG

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    carl h. likes this.