SOLD Lehle Basswitch Sonic Spark and MXR M89

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by theLibrarian, Oct 28, 2014.

1. theLibrarian

theLibrarian Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Portland Oregon
    Price:
    80-190
    All prices shipped CONUS/PayPal. Both pedals are in excellent cosmetic and working order (as-new)

Please note I've edited the post title and my comments about the Sonic Spark per my conversation with Jaques in the comments below. I also removed my trade interest in the Orbital because I've decided to keep the MXR BEF that I originally had posted in this thread with the other pedals.

SOLD Lehle Basswitch Sonic Spark $190 shipped CONUS
    SOLD
    The Sonic Spark is an ultra high quality pedal that is hard to describe. It retains the fundamental character of your bass and just makes it sound way, way better. It sounds fantastic with my passive Fender P/J and my active MusicMan. Has velcro but comes with original box and detachable rubber feet.

Look at the video posted below by Jaques and watch this as well:

(Original description for posterity): This thing is magic. I recently picked up a Cali76 that is now kind of serving as my preamp + compressor so the Sonic Spark, as gorgeous and creamy as it is, is somewhat redundant. If I did more home recording I would definitely keep this one around. It makes my passive P sound like a monster. You can go deep and wide or drive a tubey mid-hump right up the middle. This thing is a winner.

MXR Bass Overdrive $80 shipped CONUS
    Recently purchased from a fellow TB'er in pristine condition with original box and paperwork. Nice OD but I went with the B3K instead. Has velcro.

TRADE INTEREST
    -------------------
    Octamizer
    FoxRox Octron

15622826712_bb0396acee_z.jpg

15001819763_9deea60664_z.jpg

15664636572_4f072b7c2d_z.jpg

15477172399_647260dda1_z.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  2. theLibrarian

Jul 20, 2010
    Portland Oregon
    Ah, per an earlier PM I'm adding trade interest to the post right now...

3. theLibrarian

Jul 20, 2010
    Portland Oregon
    Added real pics of the Sonic Spark and changed my mind about the Envelope Filter!

4. Jacques

Jacques

Feb 20, 2003
    Luxembourg
    CEO Ruppert Musical Instruments
    Hello Librarian,

The Sonic Spark is not an Overdrive but a Sonic Enhancer, here you can hear what it is supposed to do.

Have a nice day

Jacques

5. theLibrarian

Jul 20, 2010
    Portland Oregon
    Jacques,
    I completely agree. It is a wonderful pedal that makes my passive P sound huge...but I'm confused about the clarification. Have I given the impression in the listing that it is an overdrive? That's definitely not what I intended.

Jacques likes this.
  6. Jacques

Jacques

Feb 20, 2003
    Luxembourg
    Hello Librarian,

I felt that maybe the title was little but misleading and yes the Sonic Spark was developed with passive P and J basses in mind but as Ed Friedlands shows us it works well with active basses too

Regards

Jacques

7. theLibrarian

Jul 20, 2010
    Portland Oregon
    Thanks for the feedback Jacques. I have edited the post and title to hopefully address your concerns.

8. Jacques

Jacques

Feb 20, 2003
    Luxembourg
    All fine and thank you for being so kind!

9. theLibrarian

Jul 20, 2010
    Portland Oregon
    Brrrmp

10. theLibrarian

Jul 20, 2010
    Portland Oregon
    Sonic Spark sold pending payment.

11. theLibrarian

Jul 20, 2010
    Portland Oregon
    Sonic Spark sold!

12. M89 still for sale?

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021