1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Lehle BassWitch Sonic Spark tube emulator pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by duke2004, Nov 20, 2016.

1. duke2004

duke2004

Mar 29, 2004
    Cambridge, Mass.
    Price:
    $229
    This is the most authentic sounding tube emulator pedal that I have ever used.
    I did a lot of research on this before the purchase and still think so, there is magic inside.
    There may be bulkier more expensive pedals out there but this is reliable and
    with a small pedalboard form factor.
    Only selling because I had two of these for two rack setups and dont need the second.
    In like new condition with original box and manual. $229 / $235 west coast shipped.

sonic switch.jpg

praxedes and Dee-man like this.
  2. Awesome preamp.

3. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Totally awesome pedal. I've got one of these on my board and I doubt it will ever leave.

4. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Partner Southampton Pedals, Partner CCP
    After all your searching is this the one?

5. duke2004

duke2004

Mar 29, 2004
    Cambridge, Mass.
    SOLD and headed to the left coast.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021