1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Lehle mono volume pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by emjazz, Nov 17, 2017.

1. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Price:
    This is the mother of all volume pedals. Best I've found. At the moment money is scarce, so this is being sold to purchase a couple of Bass Mutes for my basses (no trades please).

This has only been used in my home. Has not been taken out to a gig. It's like new minus a few light scratches on the bottom from the floor.

This is an active pedal so it must be powered.

It's built like a tank. It has some weight to it, but certainly not unmanagable in any way. The pedal is built with a new technology. It's supposed to work as it should for a lifetime. Well worth the money for a pedal of this caliber.

$220 shipped in the ConUS. Comes with the original box. No trades please. Thanks!
    20171117_144228.jpg 20171117_144235.jpg 20171117_144219.jpg 20171117_144211.jpg

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021