Lemmy's rick pics for B'Aces High!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 74rickbass, Oct 26, 2003.

1. In stead of stealing the Rondo rick thread, I'll put them in a new thread so everyone can comment.

Here you go everybody!
  2. By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    That first pic is great. LOL
  3. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Looks like he's got it holding his wireless to his strap. I wouldn't be surprised if it's holding the neck to the body, too...

4. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    his new signiture rick is comming out soon. i saw pics and it looks amazing.
  5. pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    I saw an ad or magazine pic somewhere, Lemmy had a rik w/ a carved top, looked like leaves, or ivy. That's not his sig, is it? anyone else seen that bass?
  6. I dig it!
    Lemmy is God :D

I plan on buying another RIC next summer, doing similar Mods to it. It just looks and sounds so bad-a$$!
  7. Do you have a pic or a link with the new RIC?
  8. It's in the post I made earlier.
  9. kutz

Mar 19, 2003
    Orange County CA
    Forget about trying to get one of the Lemmy sig. model. There were only a small amount made, 50-60 or so. I guess that some of them haven't been actually build yet and that the guy doing the carving left Rickenbacker, so who knows if the rest will ever be made.

These things are beautiful. I saw one in person, albeit it was through a display case, at the Orange County fair this year.

10. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Why is his A string not straight?
  11. I noticed that too, and I'm not sure...

my guess is it's really loose so it's sagging, but why it's THAT loose, I have no idea...
  12. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Looks like he's bending it...must have strong hands...