1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lemur Brazilwood

Discussion in 'Bows and Rosin [DB]' started by mcnaire2004, Oct 9, 2006.

1. mcnaire2004

mcnaire2004

Jan 17, 2006
    everywhere
    Today I just got a Lemur Brazilwood bow and I love it. I know I can't make the most informed opionion about the bow since the only bow I ever had was a fiberglass bow with verry few hairs. I love it. It has a ton of hair. I can draw alot more sound than I though out of my Juzek. I honestly didn't know there would be that much of a difference. O well, just felt like sharring.

2. Glad to hear it; I'll second that.

I own two Ary bows from Lemur - the $300-dollar kind that are Brazilwood, and they're just pretty darn good. I really like them, and they draw a nice rich sound... far richer, at least that $300 !

On the other hand, you can get some *screamin'* deals on ebay if you look just in the right places....

3. AdaGio³

AdaGio³

Feb 9, 2006
    The Brazilwood was my first bow, mine played great had and had a nice feel to it. It lasted me 5 years, I would still have it today if I didnt find a great deal on this Raposo that i'm using now.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 21, 2021