Leo Quann badass bridge parts

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Mon Rominee, May 26, 2005.

1. Does anyone have any contact info for LeoQuann? Reason I ask is I have aquired an old badass bridge, and I need a new saddle and intantion adjust screw (the bridge is new but really old, and is missing a saddle and screw...)

I can't imagine they're not in business, as I hear about new basses with them all the time...but I simply can't find any website info....

2. Robman

Mar 19, 2004
    Sherman, Texas
    If you can't find replacement parts, check out Bass Parts Resource - they usually have lower prices on Badasses than anyone else. Or you could check ebay.

Wish I could be of help here. :(
  3. Hey man, I appreciate any help...it's a good bridge, just a little useless at the mo'. :smug:
  4. Well then, does anyone HAVE a bridge/screw combo they'd like to part with for a reasonable sum?

I don't care if it's notched if it's not too deep, it's for the E string, but I'm sure I can make it work.

5. Mon, I think I've got one that you can have. I'll have to go out an look. It's certainly been notched - I got it cheap because of that. I'm still going to make some aluminum saddles to replace these. I'll have to check to see if it's suitable but if it is, you can have it.

BTW, what was so hard about www.leoquan.com ? :D
  6. Dude, this is embarrassing, but I honestly thought "Quan" was spelt with 2 "n" s....I really did try www.leoquann.com, but obvioulsy got no results... man, I feel just this side of stupid right now...

Hey, if you have one, that's great...if not, now I know where to look.
  7. pil

Feb 17, 2005
    Pimlico, UK
    Sorry to hijack your thread...but it's kind of on the subject :ninja:

Does anyone know what the allen key (maybe allum dont really know lol) is to adjust the string height?? I put an 'ashtray' on me gl jazz and know realised ive lost the key...

Ive tried every hardware shop around and none of them go small enough - and i refuse to go to denmark street for anything......so if anyone knows?? maybe i can find it on the net or something....

cheers :help:
  8. I believe it's a 1.5mm. but certainly not over a 2. Once they leave the confines of the marked holder, I don't what size they are anyway! :rollno:
  9. pil

Feb 17, 2005
    Pimlico, UK
    Cheers for that :) i reckon your right, they probably only sell them in sets anyway so with a bit of luck i'll be alrite...thanks again!
  10. I just mic'd mine, it's 1.25 mm.