1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by xcental34x, Mar 29, 2006.

1. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    My friend showed me this the other day.

"I think it's a crack head who got on some not good stuff."

2. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    This was a joke pulled by the people in that neighborhood to see if they could fool the media. It worked.

3. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    leprechaun.

4. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    Anyone else find those news people really irritating? Talk about condescending jerks.

5. lbpark

lbpark Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Mobile, Al.

+1 Not that Mobile has the best reputation, but that vid. is not what Mobile is like...at all. That report was shot in probably the 2nd worst area of town.

With that being said, I want da gold. :)

6. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Yeah, I put a link to this in the Lobby, but that thread got closed down, as it was more about our Drywall Jesus. Let's keep this one about the leprechaun, though, to keep it within OT rules.
    Yep, this was shot in one of the poorest areas of Mobile. The news reporter that ran the feature has tendencies to sensationalize the smallest little things just to get himself on television. I had the misfortune of hanging out with him in a bar once (he was dating a friend of my singer), and he was the most egocentric person I have ever met.
    Still, I do want the t-shirt:
    [​IMG]

7. lbpark

lbpark Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Mobile, Al.
    There are a few different shirts out now. I'm tempted.