Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

LET ME LOOK AT YOUR VALENTI

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Ostinato, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Ostinato

Ostinato Guest

Feb 7, 2005
    Toronto ON
    Herlihy Boy: Hello. How's things? Oh, yeah, you did? That's great! Let me look at your Valenti. Please? You know she needs a bath. Why not let me give her one? I swear, I'll keep my eyes closed. I'll just scrub her back with a big sponge. I won't scrub her front. That's a promise. Unless she asks me to. Please, let me look at your Valenti.

Mr. O'Malley: [ outraged ] Sweet jumping MARY AND JOSEPH!! Let the boy give the old lady a BATH!! You know she'd give HERSELF a bath if she could!! But she CAN'T!! So let the boy DO IT!! You think she LIKES smelling that way?!! Please, let the boy look at your Valenti. For GOD'S SAKES, have some COMPASSION!! Good.. Lord..!

:bag:

2. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    Dude, your medication is on the counter in the kitchen. Sounds like it's about that time... :bag: :D

3. Ostinato

Ostinato Guest

Feb 7, 2005
    Toronto ON
    Hey, I can't help it. I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more Valenti.

4. i don't think anyone is going to show you their valenti if they think you are going to give it a spongebath...that can't be good for the electronics!

5. that was by far the best way to ask to see basses ive ever seen on this site, bravo, my friend, bravo!

now i wanna see some too :D

6. Ostinato

Ostinato Guest

Feb 7, 2005
    Toronto ON
    LOL TY

Well...like I said I'll just scrub her back with a big sponge.

7. Andy Brown

Andy Brown Supporting Member

Jul 23, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Founder: Wing Bass
    Ok... but be gentle...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BTW - This puppy makes its public debut on Monday! (no, not the one with four legs)

8. Ostinato

Ostinato Guest

Feb 7, 2005
    Toronto ON
    Ah....gorgeous!!...LPB with optional dog.

How much does that puppy weigh? (the dog I mean)

9. Andy Brown

Andy Brown Supporting Member

Jul 23, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Founder: Wing Bass
    Valenti = about 9 lbs
    Milo = about 22 lbs

10. Ostinato

Ostinato Guest

Feb 7, 2005
    Toronto ON
    A Milo Valenti..I gotta get me one of those :)