Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Let me take the time to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Pendaz, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Pendaz

Pendaz

Jan 31, 2005
    St Helens
    Hey, i've been browsing this forum for some time now, and i finally registered with the intention of giving and recieving help/advice/opinion on things :)

My name is marc, im 20 and im from the northwest of england, i've been playing bass since i was 9 years old (started off on an old batterd tanglewood bass) everything i know on the bass i have taught myself, i've never had any lessons or anything like that, but i have took lessons on the sax.

I've been in many bands, but at the moment im concentrating on two solo projects, one on the bass and one as a singer/songwriter on acoustic guitar.

i run a jam night every thursday at a local pub in my home town, i can jam to pretty much anything jazz/metal/blues/funk/reggae ect, but im a funk bassist at heart - its what i live for.

sorry for the long intro, i wouldnt be suprised if anyone reads this but oh well. .

Cheers :)

Marc

2. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Hello Marc.

Weclome to Talk Bass. :)

3. Hi Marc

You are most Welcome here at TB

4. Welcome Marc

You'll always find something new to learn here at TB. :)

Peace

5. Andy Cleaver

Andy Cleaver A show of hands....

Dec 16, 2004
    England, Midlands
    Welcome to TB mate :)!

6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome to the coolest Bass Forum on the web, Marc.:cool: