1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Let the critisism begin!!!!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by millsbass5, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Ok....I keep asking myself,am I in a good enough mood to take a thrashing from you guys (gals) without wanting to hunt you down and firebomb your house. (lol) I know,I know, if I can't stand the heat,I should run like hell out of the kitchen.But,I have thick skin and can roll with the best of them (I think).I've been at this game a LONG time.

Please,please keep in mind this is the DEMO version (before final mix) and my very first time behind the controls in the studio.Also keep in mind this recording took place in late '94.Also,one more thing,THIS IS BAR/BEER JOINT MUSIC,WEST VIRGINIA STYLE.I'm not claiming that it's the next big thing.Basically,it's music for drunk coal miners after a hard days work.Nothing wrong with that,IMHO.

Don't worry,just because I'm from W.V. doesn't mean it's country/bluegrass,old-fashioned bar rock.

Anyhoo,sit back,jerk out the moonshine and sit buy the coal stove & check it out.Check it out and tell me what you think.Hope you like long time.

BASSES USED:
    TOBIAS CLASSIC 5
    CARVIN LB75

www.myspace.com/daledillonpowerhouse

2. ***????!!!!Somethings wrong,I think.I'll fix it.

3. One Drop

One Drop

Oct 10, 2004
    Swiss Alps
    Not much to go on, but here goes (are you sitting down?):

You misspelled criticism.

4. MooseLumps

MooseLumps Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    Bam!

5. Link's broke.