1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

let the right one in, DANG IT!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by wilser, Apr 14, 2009.

1. an absolute genius landmark of film making... go see it, NOW!

2. yep, one of the best films of '08 if you ask me. Hollywood's doing a remake, supposedly. Sure to be crap.

3. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    I agree, it was quite good.

4. I just watched this at a friend's house.

I thought it was good. :)

5. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio

6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    This one's been brought up in the Horror Movies thread for a while now- really great movie.

7. it's not a remake of the film, but another adaptation of the book. so while the director of the current movie is very unhappy, the author of the book feels pretty good about it. i still think it will probably suck, but it may incorporate parts of the book that were not in the swedish film version. i won't spoil any of that stuff, but suffice to say that plenty was left out of the movie that made the book quite a bit more interesting.

still, LOVE the movie. and the gessler song featured in it, 'kvar i min bil' is so damned catchy! help create more buzz about that song so it will be released. it's like an old scratch track that he let them use in the movie to add to the time setting [early 80s] and was never released in any way.

8. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Another fan here, I really enjoyed it.