1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Let'Er Crash .. Hold Onto Yer Ass'es & Ba$$es

Discussion in 'Off Topic [DB]' started by MT Spaces, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Have Fun EveryOne :D !! Well at least I know which Speak-EZ's in the Rocky Mountains that I will be goin' to .... Playin' some BlueGrass Bass (and hopefully gittin' home unscathed afterwards ).

While Our Fear-Less Lame-A$$ Guv-Leaders try to correct the NASTY .... XXX-SSSSe'ssss of Our Wall-Banger-Street Pals ... I'm trying to be POSITIVE .... But it ain't working real-well ..... THIS DEFINITELY SUCKS :crying: !! Anyone out there that can talk me down on this :help: ..... Start convincing me :help: !

P... ****in' ... S (In my-not-so-humble-opinion) .... The TExASS Dub & His Puppet-Masters have really given us'all a challenge to git-strait for the next 20+ years ..... Hey Jake In BC, Canada ... Got a Spare Room ... I'm not really an A-Hole and I can cook :D !! I Love Canadians :D !!

2. Eric Swanson

Eric Swanson

Oct 8, 2007
    Boston, MA
    I start to think about who I know who has arable land...:p Hopefully, they will feel like having some company...

3. JeffKissell

JeffKissell Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Soquel, CA
    Hey Bob,
    Hang in there buddy!
    I'd say you're plenty safe right where you are. Besides you could practically walk to Canada. You'd make it up to Moosejaw no sweat, no fence or nothing. Though Ottawa might start thinkin' about building one once the dust settles on wall street!!
    If the feds bought all the actual distressed mortgages in the US it prolly wouldn't get anywhere near 7 billion let alone 700 billion, and I think that fact is starting to dawn on a lot of people.
    -J