Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

lethargytartare

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by jive1, Dec 15, 2004.

1. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Easy guy to work with. Quick payment and prompt communication. I'd do business with him again.

Check out his band www.drivinsouth.com

Hope to check them out next time I'm in Chicago.

2. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Great person to do business with. Fast payment, pleasant. Was understaning when I had trouble shipping right away due to circumstances I was in.

SUPER GREAT GUY! :D

3. eots

eots

Dec 18, 2004
    Morris, IL.
    He bought a bass cab. from me. Good communication and paid cash. Thanx Jeff.

4. sold a pedal. great transaction, messages and emails all good. same day payment by paypal after agreeing to purchase.

5. Jeff was super easy to deal with. Very quick shipment, and great communication. Id do business with him any day.

Travis sanders

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    +1, can't say much else. Great dude :smug:

Ray

7. The Thinker

The Thinker Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Very nice guy, good communication, prompt payment. GREAT BUYER! :cool:

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I came in on the end of a three way deal where I received the cash.

Money order was sent out promptly, and arrived quickly. Zero issues with Jeff on my end.

-Mike

9. Jim Ingraham

Jim Ingraham

Nov 14, 2002
    Shillington
    Jeff is great.. we did a even up trade ..his Deluxe Jazz for my Deluxe P ... Holy S#*& this guy is fast.. he must have a Transporter or something because he mailed it out saturday and i wasnt even gonna start looking till tues.... I go out on my porch after dinner tonite (Monday) and there it sat.... wow :hyper: :hyper:
    Very good packing job (way better than mine) and great communication. Do not hesitate to do business with this guy.

10. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Bought a pedal, and got it quickly. Absolutely perfect transaction. Packed very well, and very easy to deal with. Also gave me a great price!

11. fourfinger

fourfinger

Apr 17, 2003
    Central Ohio
    All in all, a perfect transaction. Jeff is prompt, accurate, considerate and helped me with the information I needed.

12. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    Sold jeff a preamp, very quick and easy deal. highly recommended!

13. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Sold lethargytartare a neck and the transaction was perfect - Great guy to work with!

14. Jeff went out of his way to wire me up a custom Jazz control plate (V/B/T w/ series-parallel switch). I though he just had it laying around, but he gathered the parts up, soldered everything together and shipped it out.

Pain-free and to my satisfaction.

15. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

Jeff and I did a trade recently for his Mexi deluxe jazz. Great guy to work with!! He actually drove down from Chicago to make the trade and wouldn't even accept some gas money. Easy transaction and a bass in better shape than I could have dreamed.

Thanks Jeff!!

16. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Sold him an SX jazz bass neck -
    Payment was quick, great communication!

Thanks!

17. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Jeff was great to deal with. Good communication, and he threw in some extras!

18. This is my second deal with Jeff.

I sent a PayPal payment, and my item arrived 3 or 4 business days later.

Two VERY easy deals with Jeff. Thanks.

19. SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Aug 20, 2004
    The Last Frontier
    Just recieved my end of a bass trade with Jeff. The p-bass I got is in great condition and it was packed very securely. All questions I had about the bass before the deal were answered promptly and completely. Good deal and a great guy.

Andrew

20. Excellent trader.......trade with confidence!! :bassist: