Lets clear something up...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by PollyBass, May 21, 2003.

1. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I am a man.

I might have the name "PollyBass", and have a girl as my avatar,,, but I, am, a, man.

I have gotten more than 4 PM's telling me something like "Wow your hot and you play bass chick bassists rule :cool:"

I tell them my name is Casey Hughes, but that does not help now does it.

Guess I will change the avatar.

Or my name,,,,,,,
  2. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    it's ok, some thought i am a ferret
  3. I don't care if you are really a man, I still think you look hot in that avatar. :cool:
  4. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    LOL, that reminds me of how Dann Glenn thought that CJ Marsicano was a girl... :p
  5. Get an uglier girlfriend or whoever that is in your avatar.
  6. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    who else has a girl as their avatar? Lo Z?
    It's just my girlfriend. Not me,,,,

I remember CJ,,, I thought she looked alot like a women I had seen on TV though....;) ;) ;)
  7. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Polly put the kettle on.. or in the words of the Fast Show :

"Get your knickers on and make us a cup of tea, love!! :D
  8. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    One lump or two?

9. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Ha - you know you want to!! ;)

You really want some dominant male to come along and make you into their loveslave....it's so obvious from your username and avatar :D
  10. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA

11. odie

odie Supporting Member

People always think I like the Evil Dead because of my avatar.

But its ME darn it!!!!!!!! Its my graduation photo. I cant help Im ugly!!! Please try to be more considerate.:mad: :bawl:
  12. I won't go into the details about what I get from my avatar, but I have been boarded by PETA and ELF several times trying to "free" me.

YARR!!! Landlubbers of the stahrberd bow!!

Rock on

13. PETA

My avatar is a picture from my college days in the UW Marching Band. I was thinner then.
  14. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Oh, Polly - don't get your panties in a bunch...we know you like the attention. Chicks like you are all the same, you say you hate the attention but you love it. FWIW - I don't think you're very hot at all.

;) :D

This is a weird thread - shows a side of Bruce I've never seen before. Good stuff.
  15. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    Everyone thinks I am odie.... maybe i should quit stealing avatars?! :D

16. )Dude, don't change anything just to please others...

I've been reading your post for quite some time,and I know you're a dude...w/ an atractive girlfriend:cool:

so,do whatever you want...but don't change 'cause of others...

(Unless it's JT ;) )

17. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    I can understand the confusion. Based on my avatar some people think I'm a bass player:bassist:
    P.S. don't you dare change your avatar
  18. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Hey Polly, why don't you just use it to your advantage? Tell all the guys that PM you that you'll send them naked pictures of yourself if they send you five bucks cash, then just send out some photos with Casey Jr. and the twins.
  19. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

You could pimp HATEGEARS avatar.

20. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA
    I thought Pollybass was a good looking chick too. But you know, more and more, I am convinced that the Internet is populated entirely by lonely unhandsome men as depicted in my avatar (which is not me by the way. I am somewhat better looking.) The hot babes have better things to do than hang out on the web, except those of course providing pay services to lonely unhandsome men.