1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

lets get existential, describe your self.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jonathan_matos5, Apr 9, 2009.

1. kind of like the show your self thread but this time i want the 1000 words or less) that the picture is allegedly worth. describe yourself.

i am just a man struggling to get by on what life has handed him. sometimes i get lucky and catch a break but most often i have to work hard for everything i get.

2. I have it all but still yell at my kids.

3. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Currently I'm wondering if there's something besides soap that I could eat or drink that would allow me to blow bubbles with my saliva.

4. I'm a streetwalking cheetah with a heart full of napalm.

5. Jimmy Bones

Jimmy Bones

Feb 24, 2009
    Baxley, GA
    An egocentric, self-assured manipulator and loser.

6. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    video games

7. TallLankyBastyd

TallLankyBastyd

Jan 31, 2007
    Seattle

8. Absentia

Absentia

Feb 25, 2009
    Defenestrate

9. Disraeli Gears

Disraeli Gears

May 29, 2007
    Does that not mean "To throw out a window"?

10. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    I'm a mushroom cloud layin muther******! I'm superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone!

11. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    I'm like the fart that you rip into a cool pure autumn breeze, where it mixes, blends and wafts among the swirling perfection of the golds and reds of a drowsy season soon to be fast asleep dreaming of golden days yet to come.

12. ^^
    Can't compete with that.

13. Natrix

Natrix

Mar 21, 2009
    Sydney Australia
    I'm a biological organism crawling around a rock on one of the outer arms of a milky way.

14. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

:meh:

15. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahaha, perfect :D:D

16. What an amazing coincidence, I'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb!

17. Absentia

Absentia

Feb 25, 2009
    indeed

18. Of German Irish Heritage. Drunk, quick to anger, no attention span, no patience, not well endowed. I like nothing and no one and have been known to wait until my wife leaves the house to take a dump out of deference to the fairer sex. I can't find a decent philosophy to explain the appeal of Deborah Messing's TV shows and would like to someday be president of a pointless club. My uncle has a lot of money and blows it all on guns, watches, guitars and cars. This is what I aspire to do someday. I pee in inapporpriate places while drunk because to me the more places you have done so the higher your standing will be in Valhalla. And I don't care for tomatoes.

19. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Plan A failed. I'm making plan B up as I go along. :meh:
    :D You should break your foot more often.

20. :meh: Tomatoes? :confused: ARE YOU MAD? :eek: