Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Let's get ready to ..........

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by TT, Feb 18, 2001.

1. TT

TT

Feb 14, 2001
    RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

okay this post really doesn't make much sense. But who do you think would win in a fight.

Victor Wooten vs. Les Claypool
    Mark King vs. Marcus Miller
    Feildy vs a Grizzly Bear ( shows how I like Feildy )
    Geddy Lee vs Cliff Williams

2. geez lets see who wins in a fight.

the number of posts vs. the days it takes for this to get moved to off topic.

3. It doesn't matter but hey here goes..........

Victor Wooten will pull it off with win by disqualification in the 6 round after the ref notices a foreign object in the shape of a WHAMMY BAR!!!!

Marcus Miller will win in a 1:25 KO in the 1 round after snapping back a .130 DR Fat Beam to the blind side of Mark King.....

Geddy Lee will also have quick KO in the 1 round due to listening to TOM SAWYER several Thousand times in his life..... That was one of the Psyche songs for my high school football team and it always worked for us..........

Unfortunately there are even things that a grizzley bear are repulsed by, so Fieldy will win by default, the bear heard one lick by Fieldy and proceeded to find the nearest hunting cabin were he banged on the door repeatedly until shot dead and put out of his misery.....

4. Gel

Gel

Mar 26, 2000
    Tauranga, New-Zeland

I saw that one coming..... Fieldy's playing claims yet another life.....

5. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    i bet every buck on the grizzly winning....

6. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    Victor Wooten vs. Les Claypool - Wooten I think..
    Mark King vs. Marcus Miller - Miller
    Feildy vs a Grizzly Bear -Grizzly
    Geddy Lee vs Cliff Williams - Lee (who is Cliff Williams..?)

7. TT

TT

Feb 14, 2001
    Cliff W. IS FROM ACDC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to their concert too YAY!

8. how come we have to have fieldy competitions????? we all know that at least 90% of us dont like him so its biased, and hes obviously nohing compared to these people; Flea, Grizzly bear, etc.

9. i think mark king would slap the hell out of wooten. with BOTH hands, really fast. :D

10. TT

TT

Feb 14, 2001
    hehehehehe that's funny