1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Let's see the best homemade pedalboard! Post em'

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by beyondhairy, Mar 15, 2008.

1. *Bump*

more people should build their own boards IMO.......its a fun project

Ill be posting pics of my double tier home fried board next week hopefully....once I paint and put on the velcro

Das Jugghead likes this.
  2. Better late than never:
    case.
    level1.
    level2.
    mixer.
    powerJPG.

I am now using the two pvc uprights to wrap power cables around. Makes it much neater to put away.

3. CuticleThorns

CuticleThorns

Apr 6, 2008
    York, UK
    This is in the post your pedalboard thread but...

DSCN0151.

Mit pedalspielen:

DSCN0171.

Will be ramped with power supplies & plugs underneath to allow for more pedal space innit.

4. redangel

redangel

Aug 4, 2007

Excuse me, what kind of bag is it? I am insterested in it!!

5. It's just some cheap piece'o'crap Value Village special that looked like it would fit my ME-50B and a couple of other pedals and power supplies inside, and was reasonably sturdy. When I started switching over to individual pedals I realized pretty quickly that I was going to run out of room with one level. I also like to have a tilted board for the stuff that is stacked two deep, but hate it for an expression pedal. So I conceived of the little two level board for that purpose. I could definitely use some George L's to clean up some of the mess and a Voodoo PP2 or Supacharger to clean up my tilted board a bit, but it works pretty well, and is very compact. I can't imagine having to try and haul a ptpro around to every gig and practice.

6. JSK5String

JSK5String

May 19, 2008
    Littleton, CO
    Just finished my new pedal board. Just got the VT Bass pedal a couple of days ago. Haven't used it in a gig yet, but so far it seems to be all that. Very versatile little guy for sure. Looking forward to gigging with the new pedal board next weekend. As with my last board, I built in a mic stand out of conduit holders, but this one's on the inside in effort to be a little cleaner looking from the front. Let me know what you guys think.

100_7178.

100_7179.

100_7180.

100_7220.

100_7222.

100_7223.

100_7226.

100_7227.

7. one

one

Aug 21, 2006
    Boston.UK
    [​IMG]

Nothing fancy like some of the others, just somewhere for my effects to stay neat and tidy and out of the way.
    I think i'll have another in the works pretty soon or a PT.jr on the way(as all of these will be going bar the WM and VT-1)

8. i2k

i2k

Oct 31, 2000
    Indonesia
    Just a goofy Pedaltrain rip off by me :
    IMG_1086x.

431113480QDgZcD_fs.

9. EddieG

EddieG

Jan 19, 2005
    Scotland
    WOW!!!!!!!

10. Captain_Arrrg

Captain_Arrrg

Jan 23, 2008
    Mountains of Colorado
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    ^
    |
    I really, REALLY, want to try the WHOKNOWS switch!

11. This is mine. Once i get off my behind and go get some velcro it will be come permanent. Plus a powerstrip will be added.

HomemadeBoard1.
    HomemadeBoard2.
    HomemadeBoard3.
    HomemadeBoard4.

12. KsToaDangr

KsToaDangr Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2007
    Columbia, SC
    Here's mine so far:
    pedalboardside-1.

pedalboard-1.

It's 50" X 19", 3 levels, and will hold exactly 35 pedals plus a power strip to power all of them and my amp.

Actual thread about the build

13. Moogman

Moogman

Aug 8, 2008
    Argentina
    This is mine. Once i get off my behind and go get some velcro it will be come permanent. Plus a powerstrip will be added.

/
    HomemadeBoard2.
    HomemadeBoard3.
    HomemadeBoard4. [/QUOTE]

Thats the best part of all the process... Plugin it all

14. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    Holy clams that looks heavy!

15. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Just finished mine this past week:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. KsToaDangr

Apr 17, 2007
    Columbia, SC
    That's why it's built into 3 sections. Once everything's wired up on it, connecting the three sections will only require plugging an adapter from the power strip to the daisy chains on the right and middle sections, and plugging one cable from the right into the middle, and one from the middle into the left. I'm going to have my cable from my bass and my cable to my amp already plugged into the board, so it's basically going to be plugging 2 power cords in, 4 cables, and 2 adapter plugs.

17. B.C.

B.C. Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Indiana
    I would have soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun with that! :D

18. Asca

Asca

Mar 2, 2008
    18i2ag.
    262w3g8.

19. KsToaDangr

Apr 17, 2007
    Columbia, SC
    I wish mine looked that good. I suck at getting everything lined up perfectly.

20. DSC_0952.

Finally got some velcro! :)