Lets see those G&L L2000

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TaySte_2000, Aug 14, 2002.

1. TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    I'd really like to see on in cherryburst witha maple neck but all pics are welcome. Oh and can I see one of the back where you put the battery in.

2. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Ask and thou shall receive.
    OH Saviour, what a beauty.

(different finish, sorry)
  3. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    That's a sweet lookin' bass Jazz Ad. :)
  4. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Yep. Not mine :(, but still a very nice one.
  5. seamus

Feb 8, 2001

Lame webcam pic, the only one I have of it. I don't even have any pics of my alder one in cobalt. I must be photographically challenged or something.
  6. Hey Seamus....that looks like mine!

7. craigb

craigb Supporting Member

My current L2000 (for sale) - an '87 natural ash body/electronics with a 2002 #6 neck installed.

My previous one, sold to Pantografo64 who didn't like it and traded it for an ASAT he did like. Tobacco burst over ash with a #6 neck.

My first one, 2000 sparkle black over alder with a #5 neck. Traded to odie, bought it back, sold it to KB who sold it when he got an older mahogany L2000 he liked better.

Current plan is to sell the ash/rosewood #6 87/02 and buy a brand new one with #6 neck (my favorite has been the 2000 black sparkle I bought new).
  8. gnome01

Oct 30, 2001
    Bronx NY, USA
    damn, wish I had a d.camara so I could show off like you guys:cool: But I don't, so you can all paint the pictures in your minds...

'94 trans-blue fretless
    '82-83 trans-red e series w/ebony board and pre-lawsuit headstock. Pics just can't describe the beauty like words can

9. KB

Jan 13, 2000
    Chapel Hill, NC
    The 2 that I have had. The one on the left is my '82 Mahongany L2000e that I am keeping forever and the one on the right is the black sparkle 2000 model that used to be owned by craigb and that I just recently sold.

10. seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    Nice bass. Maybe they are cut from the same tree!
  11. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Id post mine but its an L-2500.

Ok I gues I could decribe it. Its got a finish like Craigb's burst, and its a five string.

Yeah, not to interesting in writting, but it sure as hell is when you hear it!