1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Lets see those sticker covered bass cases

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Dano59, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Even those that don't sticker up their basses will some times go nuts with the stickers on their case. Lets see those sticker covered bass cases.:)

2. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Funny. I never stickered my bass cases. But I stickered the crap out of guitar cases. The only one I stlil have left is a strat case that has about a dozen stickers on it. The ones from guitars I sold were much more heavily adulterated.

I had a Hondo Flying V copy that I bought to mod and rewound the pickups. I actually made a mistake and mismatched the winding one one pretty badly...but it sounded amazing. It had the most covered case I ever did.

That guitars case had some kind of sticker from every gig I played while I owned it. Some were related to the gig. Some were just a sticker I thought was cool.

It had: Backstage pass stickers. Several radio station bumper stickers were from stations where we were on the playlist or came in and played live, mostly college radio. Only one was from a station that I was just amused by the call letters. KGB in San Diego. Several music gear company stickers. Some political stickers, A few smart alec cartoony stickers (Calvin and Hobbes, Far Side,Bloom County, etc...). Some kid stuff stickers....lots of stuff.