Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lets see your Ibanez's!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Obsolex, May 2, 2003.

1. Obsolex

Obsolex Guest

Nov 17, 2002
    I've never seen a thread on pictures of your Ibanez basses, so... Let's see 'em!!!!!!! _-soto-_:bassist: :bassist:

2. Wow.. first time I'll be able to "show off" my basses..

The pics make them look like carcasses but, anyway..[​IMG]

3. Alas, I sold my '81 Ibanez Musician 824 several years ago. It was frogbelly coloured - sort of golden white. This was a fine instrument, but just a bit heavier than I liked. Recently the swami had one - the same model and colour, and I found myself wondering... sorry, but I have no pictures.

4. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    [​IMG]

did I just hear an unzipping noise :eek:

5. SlavaF

SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB
    :D

Luisnovelo, that's a nice bass you have there![​IMG]

6. You dont want to see mine, Trust me.

7. LOL!! funny but true.. that pic makes anyone think I'm about to wet that sucker..

:D

Um... I hope some one posts some pics of their basses.. :meh:

8. thnks.. Yup.. it's pretty good for me.. i see you're in the same boat..

hey.. "RiccoChrane" dyou have pics of yours??.. just post them man!

9. tim4003

tim4003

Apr 30, 2002
    Dawsonville , GA
    Here's my SR-305DX[​IMG]

10. A question for the person with the BTB 405
    Does your hardware have a kind of weird corrosion thing going on.
    The chrome stuff is different from the shiny stuff ive had in the past and ive never seen this kinda thing before. It kinda goes dull and has some pockmark type things on it too (thats the bridge and controls by the way)
    just wondering if its the btb hardware or just me

11. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    Not the greatest pictures though....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Here's my SR485, I'm actually selling it so if you want it email me. (picture isn't that great)

13. my 5 string ibanez i had a couple years ago, sold her though... nice bass.

[​IMG]

14. T

Thats the exact bass I have Tim, but mines completely trashed, Heres some pics[​IMG]

plz can someone tell me how to make my pics smaller. Its getting annoying and I have no clue how to do it.

15. SlavaF

SlavaF

Jul 31, 2002
    Edmonton AB

No corrosion on mine, tho' I've had it for only about 2 months. I LOVE that hardware color, a little like chrome, but a more creamy kinda tone to it. We'll see about the corrosion, but I hope you're wrong about that...:meh:

16. The hardware has a satin finish.. I love it.. I don't like glossy chrome hardware at all.. but I love how the satin chrome looks.

17. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Hey, your shirt matches your bass :D

18. Obsolex

Obsolex Guest

Nov 17, 2002
    I'll have pictures of mine up soon, and maybe a few of me with it... But heres it is on the Ibanez website... _-soto-_

19. Eddie95Z28

Eddie95Z28 I play bass

Apr 26, 2003
    Detroit Area, Michigan
    Well right now I have a GSR200-JB It has no tone but it plays well no buzzing anywhere. It has held up VERY nicely, the neck is as true as the day it was born. Unfortunatly I have no pictures of it but you can get the idea here. I will be getting a new bass real soon here which will probably be a Ibanez SR-495-BM