Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Let's tell GC what we think.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by fenderx55, Dec 22, 2005.

1. fenderx55

fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    NYC/Queens
    There was a thread late night/yesterday complaining about how there are never deals on bass stuff at GC and someone pointed out that since it is a big company the ppl who work there don't have anything to do with that (kinda).

I think we should start a letter writing campaign to anyone on this page stating something to the tune of "I understand that most people play guitar yada yada but is it because it's cheap yada yada?" you get the point.

sorry I just got home from 13 hours in a fish market.

anyway, email doesn't get the point across, these people probably get hundreds of emails a day (that's not an exhageration, it's probably true), ours would get sent straight to trash. Letters however, show a great deal of effort and care has been taken. Lost art and all...

thoughts?

2. AxtoOx

AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    That thread was still going today. I'm one of the one's that used to get excellent pricing on Bass Equip. Ya just gotta know the right guy.
    That being said not a bad idea, but, I've been using the computer for so long now, I can't write anymore, you should see my checks. Can we use a word processor?

3. Are you gonna send them the fish?