1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Let's trade Rics

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassboysam, Oct 31, 2010.

1. bassboysam

bassboysam Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Anyone interested in trading their 4003 Ric for my 2007 Midnight Blue 4003? Just looking for a little change. I would be interested in a Fireglo or Mapleglo from the late 90's or early 2000's. My 2007 has the thicker neck profile, plays great and is in great condition with only two minor nicks on the back of the bass. I can provide pictures if there is any interest.

Edit: There did not seem to be too much interest in trades. I will consider selling for $1550 Shipped and Insured Canada and Continental US and A.

*****SOLD******

DSC01057.

DSC01058.

DSC01059.

DSC01060.

DSC01062.

The damage actually looks a lot worse than it really is in person. The flash makes it a lot more pronounced.

2. jackajesusfreak

jackajesusfreak

Mar 5, 2009
    Let's have a look BB. PM sent.

3. Jack your going to break my heart if you trade that FG 4003 you just bought. I missed getting it by just a few minutes.

4. bassboysam

Apr 26, 2001
    Ottawa, Ontario
    I will try and get some pictures up soon.

5. jackajesusfreak

jackajesusfreak

Mar 5, 2009
    :scowl: No way Disco! It's still in route. Due to arrive Wednesday. I have a MG but it's a 2010. After thinking about it, I'm not sure I want to let it go because it has the thinner neck and the pickguardian, opposed to the cover or bezel, which I really like. I've always liked the blue Rics but never saw one in person. Maybe I need to see one first, because I never cared for the MGs, until I saw one in person.

6. Pictures don't do Midnight Blue on a Ric justice. It's gorgeous in person, just like MG pics just don't do it justice.

7. jackajesusfreak

jackajesusfreak

Mar 5, 2009
    That's what I was thinking but, I've heard it's the least popular color of the 4. That's why they sell so high is because Ric didn't make as many because of the lower demand for them. Just what I had heard over at RRF.

8. bassboysam

Apr 26, 2001
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Pictures added

9. bassboysam

Apr 26, 2001
    Ottawa, Ontario
    bump: now also looking to sell.

10. bassboysam