Lets waste time

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by lazybassass, Mar 4, 2003.

1. lazybassass

Jan 23, 2002
    It happens to all of us in school, we get bored. I mean sometimes it just seems impossible to watch the teacher do another math problem or watch the teacher write on the board. So what do you do to pass the time? Personally i like getting a window seat in class so i can look out it, ive been perfecting the art of twirling my pen with my fingers and in classes where i sit in the back theres always the possibility some bimbo up fronts thong might be half way up her back:)
  2. Draw stuff and think about chicks and stuff.
  3. BassWizard55

BassWizard55 Guest

Dec 21, 2002
    Rome, Ga

Either that or brush up on my chord theory, or read science fiction short stories.
  4. i draw pictures of people being killed. actually, the other day i created a comic strip, and i'm gonna start doing them on a regular basis. it's called "negative space", from the fact that i always wind up with a lot of empty, negative space on the page and don't know what to do with it.
  5. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Write. A lot. At home, mostly short stories and novellas of varying tastes and styles; at school, mostly poems.

Poem is an ugly word though, conjures up all sorts of images of wankers and spooky kids. I consider it more like a stylized stream of thought process.
  6. lazybassass

Jan 23, 2002
    some pretty cool responses. I love looking around the room during class and noticing how many people arent actually doing anything.
  7. Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    I stare at the hottest girl in the class. It is'nt working but I think I will have her # soon.
  8. i write lyrics, come up with basslines in my head, draw, sketch, create logos for band names i come up with, think about my girlfriend, make noices that everybody hears but dont know where they come from, work on my magazine, talk to people, check out hot girls, and last and very least, do school work:bassist:
  9. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    I usually pick at my nails and bite them, occasionally apply a tool such as a 'closed' biro.

In most of my lessons, the chicks are a bit shabby, the best of them looking like beatle juice on a bad day, so stariing at them isnt really a bonus :'O(
  10. Zon Bass

Zon Bass

Jan 20, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    I feel yoshi's pain when it comes to having nothing but ugly girls in class. I tend to do theory quite a bit, especially in Spanish. I also like messing with people's heads. Sometimes I growl at the person next to me, but just loud enough for them to hear. Sleeping isn't really an option since the teacher would throw something at me. I usually play my air bass in at least a few classes. Unfortunately I cant write or draw so I usually just stare at the wall until class ends.
  11. 80% of the time I : Zone out
    10% of the time : stare at the cute-hot girls (espicially the one I like)
    other% : draw, talk to people next to me , do other work. Or curse at the teacher in a low voice that only I hear ^^
  12. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    (that last ones 10% too ;) )
  13. Jeremy_X

Jan 29, 2002
    Most of the time I would just get the work I knew was going to be assigned done. If this couldn't be done I would just do work for another class.
    If I felt particularly nasty I would try to sidetrack the teacher by asking barely relevant questions on the subject at hand or skipping ahead a few lessons and asking about those.
    Once I started college however things changed. I didn't have (and still don't) the free time to be bored.